Friday, October 16, 2009

Wherever We Go, Whatever We Do....

I'm in lovely Appleton, Wisconsin this weekend, working with my study group! Al, Dale and I have spent the day together, working on our Courageous Leaders Through History project. We feel good about how we're working together, and the project is shaping up well.

This morning I toured Al's middle school and saw some wonderful technology in action---Students were leading learning using Smart Boards, were giving presentations on Afghanistan and debating the US military presence there ( I think if our gov't were smart they'd listen to these kids!) and were integrating technology into their school life in a really vibrant way.

I'm learning that part of our journey is the managing of how we're working as a group and managing to support each other in our progress. Amy had to work today, and we're hoping she can join us tomorrow for our time together. On Sunday, I'll drive home---and I'm really looking forward to that after being gone for nine days!

No comments:

Post a Comment